4 WEEK BALLET EXPERIENCE
It is a new week with brand new barre exercises to work through. We will also be learning the second bit of our Swan Lake Dance to complete the dance.
Duration: 37 minutes
- Warm Up
- Warm Up for the Feet: We work on ankle, foot and toe mobility.
- Pliés: in First and Second position at different tempos.
- Tendu: to the front, side and back and different tempos. We also stretch the backs of our legs.
- Battements, heel raises, cloche & jumps: We do our big kicks to the front, the side and the back. And we do a Cloche (meaning ‘like a bell) which is a kick front and back, like a pendulum swing with the legs. With the jumps and the heel raises, this is an exercise that will get the blood going!
- Port de Bras: meaning ‘carriage of the arms’. We work through all the arm positions.
- Swan Lake Dance: We add on a little more choreography to our dance to complete it.
Original music by Gareth Murphy – www.garethmurphymusic.com
Please consult your doctor before beginning this or any other fitness program. Exercise is not without risks, and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. By engaging in these exercises, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and assume all associated risk of injury.