4 WEEK BALLET EXPERIENCE
We are so close to completing our Ballet Experience. Today is our final week 4 barre & dance.
Duration: 33 minutes
- Warm Up
- Pliés: in first, second and third position. We are bouncing at the bottom of the plié, and pushing through the floor – all good strengthening stuff!
- Tendu: at different tempos in all positions, and we are pointing and flexing the foot.
- Rond de Jambe & Dégagé: We are building on our Rond de Jambe. Dégagé means to ‘disengage’. The step is a point that then lifts off the floor.
- Dégagé, Jumps & Arabesque: an arabesque is a classic ballet position where the weight of the body is supported on one leg, while the other leg is extended in back with the knee straight.
- Port de Bras: we work through all the arm positions.
- Nutcracker Dance
Please consult your doctor before beginning this or any other fitness program. Exercise is not without risks, and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. By engaging in these exercises, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and assume all associated risk of injury.