4 WEEK BALLET EXPERIENCE
This week we are working through a new set of barre exercises, a brand new dance to the music from THE NUTCRACKER and we also have a new curtsy.
Duration: 37 minutes
- Warm Up
- Pliés: The focus is not only on a well executed plié in first and second position, but also on getting the feet to articulate and working through the feet.
- Tendu: We continue working on articulating the feet and working them in our tendus. And we do weight transfers in forth and second position.
- Rond de Jambe: meaning ’round the leg’. This is a new step, and we try these with the toe on the floor, and the toe off the floor.
- Port de Bras: we work through all the arm positions.
- Nutcracker Dance: we begin our new dance with the first bit of choreography.
Original music by Gareth Murphy – www.garethmurphymusic.com
Please consult your doctor before beginning this or any other fitness program. Exercise is not without risks, and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. By engaging in these exercises, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and assume all associated risk of injury.