LIVE Ballet Classes for Beyond 50s and Beginners with Susan & Elizabeth
Come and join us. Dance a bit, do what you can, and most importantly – ENJOY YOURSELF – as we all dance together LIVE.
Next week is your final chance to dance a sequence to a piece of music from Swan Lake in our September is Swan Lake month.
In the Halloween month of OCTOBER, we are channeling the sinister forces that permeate the world of Sleeping Beauty. Our dance sequence will be to a piece of music from the ballet.
Classes are £8 per class – approx. USD 10.40 | EURO 8.70 | AUD 14.30
DURATION: 1 hour. Susan & Elizabeth will stay on for questions after the class.
BONUS: A recording of the class will be available via a private link for the following 21 days.
The class will be hosted by Zoom Video Conferencing. Please ensure you have downloaded the ZOOM app for access to the class.
On the day, two hours before the class, you will receive an email from us with the unique Zoom Link to access the class.
SCROLL DOWN FOR FAQs or email us: email@example.com
OCTOBER CLASS TIMES & BOOKING:
**PLEASE NOTE** TIME CHANGES TO CLASSES TO ACCOMMODATE FOR THE CHANGES TO DAYLIGHT SAVING HOURS ACROSS THE GLOBE.
TUESDAY MORNING UK TIME CHANGE TO 9AM
TUES 13th OCT.
WED 14th OCT.
9am UK | 10am EU | 7pm Sydney
6pm UK | 1pm ET | 10am PT
(Clocks go back in the UK & Europe on 25th. This affects the rest of the world class times)
TUES 27th OCT.
WED 28th OCT.
9am UK | 10am EU | 8pm Sydney
6pm UK | 2pm ET | 11am PT
PRICE PER CLASS: GBP 8 | approx. USD 10.40 | EURO 8.70 | AUD 14.30
1. What is the format of the class? We will teach fortnightly on Tuesday morning and repeat the class on Wednesday evening. Each fortnight, the class exercises will vary, but the format will be the same. We begin with a warm up to stretch and move the body. Following that, we work through a series of beginners barre exercises. Susan and Elizabeth demonstrate each exercise and then we all do it together with music. After the barre exercises, we move to the centre where we dance. This month we will be dancing to the music from Swan Lake. The class always ends with a wonderful curtsy.
2. How do I access the Live Class? Book and pay for the class by clicking HERE. 2 hours prior to the class, you will receive, via email, a unique link to the Zoom Platform where the class is streamed. 10 minutes before the class, click on the link and you will enter the class via video and audio link.
3. What is Zoom? Zoom is a video conferencing application that will allow the streaming of our class live via video link to your device. It is free software that you can download onto your computer, tablet or mobile. It is very easy and quick to download. You can watch a step by step guide on how to install Zoom onto your device HERE. And you can download the Zoom application HERE
4. I would like to try the class, but I don’t want to be seen on video. Not a problem – there is an option on Zoom to turn off your camera, so you can see us, but no-one can see you.
5. Can I just watch the class, and perhaps not dance if I don’t feel up to it? Yes! You are welcome to tune in and observe.
6. Do I have to do the whole class? If you are up for a little dancing but not too much – great! Take breaks. Sit out an exercise or two. Do what works for you.
7. What is the class recording? It is the recording of Susan & Elizabeth doing all the exercises that you did in the class. The recording link will be emailed to on the Thursday evening after the class. The recording allows you to practice your ballet in your own time, when it suits you. It is available to stream only for 21 days.
8. Will the dogs be joining us? Of course! The dogs are always ready for their LIVE class!
This is your class, and it is about you enjoying your time with us. We’d just love for you to join us in whatever capacity.
Come and dance with us LIVE.
Susan & Elizabeth